What should I bring to my first appointment?
- Insurance Card (if available)
- Identification – Emirates ID or Driving License
- List of current medications
- Previous dental x-rays (if available)
How early should I arrive for my first appointment?
You should arrive about 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. If for any reason you cannot make your appointment, please call ahead and let us know so that you may be rescheduled at your convenience. We try our best to maintain appointment timing but in some unforeseen cases you could expect a waiting period.
What to expect on your first visit?
- Review of your medical and dental health history
- Address your dental concerns
- Perform a complete examination of your teeth
- Use an Intra Oral camera to show images of your teeth that require treatment
- A treatment plan will be discussed with various options
- Inform you about the payment options and plans
- Answer any queries that you may have concerning your treatment.
SHARE THIS PAGE!